Church isn't something you attend...
it's a family to which you belong.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are still in need of your monetary support. If you can continue your weekly offering, please click below for on-line one-time giving options, or call the office to schedule a drop-off, or mail your offering to the church office. Thank you for your continued support!
Join Us In Worship!
Traditional Services 8:30 am and 11:00 am Contemporary Service 7 pm -Except first Sunday of the month
- Due to the COVID-19 virus, all of our services, Sunday school, and events have been suspended until further notice.
- You can view Pastor John daily on Facebook with scripture readings, words of encouragement, and updates. If you are not friends with us on Facebook, please send a friend request to Kathy Joy.
- If you are not on Facebook but would like to view the daily message, please go to our “Messages” page in this website and click on the link in the first paragraph to view on Facebook. When Facebook prompts you to “log in” click on “not now”. It will take you directly to the video without any other Facebook interaction.
- Our Sunday services will continue to be produced for viewing on-line. Please tune in to our Sunday service on our “Saint Matthew Lutheran Church” YouTube Channel or on Facebook at 9am on Sunday mornings.
- We will keep you posted as to when and how services will be conducted at St. Matthew on a weekly basis. If you are not receiving “One-Calls”, please contact the office with your number.
- Stay well! Blessings and peace to all!