Church isn't something you attend...
it's a family to which you belong.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are still in need of your monetary support. If you can continue your weekly offering, please click below for on-line one-time giving options, or call the office to schedule a drop-off, or mail your offering to the church office. Thank you for your continued support!
Join Us In Worship!
Traditional Services 8:30 am and 11:00 am Contemporary Service 7 pm -Except first Sunday of the month
- Due to the COVID-19 virus, all of our services, Sunday school, and events have been suspended until further notice.
- You can view Pastor John daily on Facebook with scripture readings, words of encouragement, and updates. If you are not friends with us on Facebook, please send a friend request to Kathy Joy.
- If you are not on Facebook but would like to view the daily message, please go to our “Messages” page in this website and click on the link in the first paragraph to view on Facebook. When Facebook prompts you to “log in” click on “not now”. It will take you directly to the video without any other Facebook interaction.
- We will keep you posted as to when and how services will be conducted at St. Matthew on a weekly basis. If you are not receiving “One-Calls”, please contact the office with your number.
- Stay well! Blessings and peace to all!
Here we are! Come worship with us.
St. Matthew Lutheran Church Welcomes You!
Dating back to January, 1961, St. Matthew is a renewed Lutheran congregation moving forward in faith, focused on living out Christ’s Great Commission in our daily lives, to go and make disciples of all people. We provide two types of worship services. A traditional liturgy service is offered at both the 8:30am and 11am services on Sunday mornings. On Sunday evenings, we worship using a Contemporary service with music provided by our praise band, “The Fishtones”, comprised of guitars, keyboard, drummer and singers.
We believe in the Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe. We believe Jesus Christ is the Word of God incarnate, through whom everything was made and through whose life, death and resurrection God fashions a new creation. We believe that the Proclamation of God’s message to us as both Law and Gospel is the Word of God revealing judgment and mercy through word and deed, beginning with the Word in creation, continuing in the history of Israel, and centering in all its fullness in the person and work of Jesus Christ.